Most links open in a new window. The lists here represent a sampling of area interests and are not intended to be all-inclusive lists.
- Abandoned Mine Research, Inc.
- Eckley Miners' Village Museum, Eckley, Pa.
- Schuylkill County Genealogical Web Site
- Schuylkill County Genealogy Ties
- Centralia Mine Fire, Centralia. Pa.
- Pennsylvania Annual Reports on Mining Activities (searchable data, and many historical photos)
- Who Are These Anthracite People?
Coal Region Heritage
- Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine, Ashland, Pa.
- No. 9 Coal Mine and Museum, Lansford, Pa.
- Anthracite Heritage Museum, Scranton, Pa.
- Steamtown National Historic Site, Scranton, Pa.
- Minersville Area Coal Miners Memorial, Minersville, Pa.
- Yuengling, America's Oldest Brewer, Pottsville, Pa
Amusement and Leisure
- Knoebel's Amusement Resort, Elysburg, Pa.
- Dorney Park, Allentown, Pa.
- Hershey Park, Hershey, Pa.
- Heisler's Dairy Bar and Mini Golf, Tamaqua, Pa.
- Roadside America Indoor Village, Shartlesville, Pa.
- Cabela's, Hamburg, Pa.
- Schuylkill County Fair, Summit Station, Pa.
- Hometown Farmers Market, Hometown, Pa.
- Renninger's Market and Auction, Schuylkill Haven, Pa.
- Leesport Farmers' Market, Leesport, Pa.
Public Golf Courses
- Pottsville-Schuylkill Co. Airport, Minersville, Pa.
- WNEP TV 16 (ABC): "The News Station, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa.
- WBRE (CBS)/WYOU (NBC): Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa.
- WSWB (CW): Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, Pa.
- WLVT (PBS): Bethlehem, Pa
- WOLF (FOX): Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
- WQPX (ION): Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- WARM 590 AM: Scranton, Pa. (Sports)
- WAVT-FM 101.9 FM: Pottsville, Pa. (Top 40)
- WPPA 1360 AM: Pottsville,. Pa. (Full Service)
- WBLJ 95.3 FM: Shamokin, Pa. (Country)
- WBSX 97.9 FM: Hazletonb, Pa. (Modern Rock)
- WBZU 910 AM: Scranton, Pa. (News/Talk)
- WEEU 830 AM: Reading, Pa. (Talk)
- The Citizens' Voice, Wilkes-Barre. Pa.
- The Morning Call, Allentown, Pa.
- The Pocono Record, Stroudsburg, Pa.
- The Republican-Herald, Pottsville, Pa.
- The Standard-Speaker, Hazleton, Pa.
- Schuylkill Plus (free monthly)